Morck

2016年5月17日星期二

What to do with an old vacuum cleaner


Now I know everybody's first thought is clean with it... Cmon people the title says "the best". Cleaning is not fun, and if it's not fun, it's not the best thing. In the following short article I am going to present to you the best ways to use a vacuum cleaner according to my sick mind. I will appreciate some fresh ideas in the comments.

Admit it, we all do that. You are cleaning your living room there is a shoe, toy or a bottle on your way and you are so lazy to stop the vacuum and bend down to move the obstacle that you just lift it with the vacuum and throw it in the other corner. Where it will probably be again in your way, but you are a professional crane driver now, you accept the challenge. Let's scale things up a bit. How about lifting your car from the driveway with that vacuum cleaner. Not possible, think again. Mythbusters already did that, so it's no longer a myth. This is a great idea for a project with your son. If you have an old vacuum cleaner and you can live with her destruction, go for it. If you don't have the engineer skills needed just leave the vacuum cleaner in one piece and build a frame around it to make it like a crane. I am sure your son will be having a lot of happy moments moving things around the house with the power of his new high-tech, vacuum powered crane. And if your hamster is missing you would know where to look first.

Who doesn't want to be a race driver. Even old grannies wish they had what it takes to go out on the track and punch the gas. In some way they have found the way to do that. This is another great idea for a project with the kid. You will just have to tell him that you are building a jet engine race car and look at his shocked eyes. A race car that works with the technology of a vacuum cleaner was actually made. The car was produced by Chaparral Cars, and actually had success on the track but it was banned. But let's not fall in details. Here is a link for you to see the car in action. For your home project I recommend you to find a toy of the Batmobile. If you find the big enough model of that piece to fit your vacuum engine inside it will be the best toy ever! I will leave here a link of a similar project, nothing that hard I am sure that you are going to have a lot of fun.

Oh come-on… I am joking… No! I am not. I dont watch animated movies, but i do enjoy watching those videos with the little grasshoper. Every cat is different, every vacuum cleaner also and you can make your own channel and just pile that income in the corner. Those videos are fun, and I am not even a cat lover! Imagine those videos being a cat lover's drug. You will always have a lot of views. You are cleaning your house, you are playing with your cat AND you are making money. Fun, practical and profitable. I think that easily ranks as one of the best things to do with a vacuum cleaner.
Well, yes, you need the air to be blown into the engine not sucked out. A lot of vacuum cleaners have a reversible mod. That one was a myth, actually I think it still is because the results are not that amazing. But the idea is too cool to skip, so I had to add it to this list. Well, spoileralert you won't be able to do that with a vacuum cleaner. Well, not on an actual car. The guys from "Road Kill" tried that out on a "Monza" and they added 5 leaf blowers. You will probably need 20 vacuum cleaners… Any ways I will leave a link to the video of that Monza I hope you find a way to boost an engine with a vacuum cleaner, maybe if your son grows up a bright engineer.
What… It is! And it's fun! And your kid will be happy to punish the bad guy that always screams on him for kicking the ball in his lawn or whatever. If you have a neighbor there is a 98 % chance he made you mad, at least 3 times a month. What I do is I leave the vacuum cleaner on a timer. I have this device plugged into my power socket and I can set it for a period of time. Set it at one hour, turn it on and just go to work… He will think again before mess with you! I hope you don't start some kind of neighborhood war because of me, but in my case it worked. My neighbor is more silent than EVER only after 3 sessions with the vacuum. This is probably THE BEST thing you can do if you hate that next door individual.

I hope you guys have fun with these ideas and that article was a great way for you to kill the boredom for a couple of minutes. Cleaning companies can take some of these ideas to power their vehicles and just be amusing.(haha...)You and your kid can make a huge mess while trying these ideas so you might even want to call them...Shht- I did...(It turned out that our vacuum's dirt bag was full..) We dont want to make mommy mad. And those professional vacuum cleaners they have are probably the best for those projects so if you can get your hands on something like that it will be great. Or a disaster, so mind that… However leave your ideas how to use an old vacuum cleaner below.
Vacuum Cleaner MK-BST-813

没有评论:

发表评论