Morck

2016年3月21日星期一

What Pressure Washers

After spending weeks reading just about anything pressure washer-related I could get my hands on the penny finally dropped! After that, I found I had loads of free time on my hands, so I decided to do something useful and create a review website in order to help people (like you) find out what they need to know without having to go through all the hassle I did. I knew pressure washers existed, but trying to find one was a nightmare due to the insane number of makes and models out there.
Even though all my articles and reviews are pretty short and to the point, it will take you an entire afternoon to go through all of them (which is better than weeks), but I realize some of you don’t have the time. If this is you don’t worry because I’ve compiled a comparison table that lists all the pressure washers I have along with their main characteristics and features as well as links to Amazon. For those of you who can set aside more time, I invite you to keep reading.
If you have been reading up on power washers some of the terms you come across may not be crystal-clear right off the bat. Before reading the pressure washer reviews I have posted I suggest you take a look at some informational articles I have prepared for you, they contain everything you need to know.
The High Pressure Washer MK-5224T is the best electric power washer currently on the market, so it was pretty easy for me to award it this title. Not only is it one of the best reviewed and best-selling pressure washers it also has a massively powerful  GPM motor, and a number of features you won’t find elsewhere.
While their application is generally contained within the name, pressure washers can do a lot more than you think. Depending on the amount of power they can clean pretty much anything.
You are going to be using your power washer all the time (because it’s awesome), but you have to think about how to take care of and maintain it. This article will let you in on all the things you need to do in order to keep your washer functioning for years to come.
High pressure washer,DIY Pressure Washer,High pressure cleaner,
Electrical pressure washer,Household pressure washer,Cleaning machine,
Car washer,Power tools,Garden tools,Best pressure washer

Model:MK-5224T
Motor: Brush motor
Power: 1850W
Max. Pressure: 140bar
Flow: 7.2 L/min
Voltage: 220V-240V/50Hz; 100V-120V/60Hz

Country of Origin: China
Delivery time: 45 days
MOQ:500 PCS/Model
Payment:FOB、L/C、T/T

Accessories

Standard:
1. Spray gun with adjustable spray nozzle
2. 5M water outlet hose
3. 5M cable
4. HPC connector
5. TSS total stop system: Extends Pump&Motor Life

Optional:
1. Inlet water hose
2. Tap connector
3. Built-in soap bottle
4. Rotary brush
5. Fix brush
6. Turbo lance
7. Auto-Suction(2M)
8. Extra Filter
High Pressure Washer MK-5224T

没有评论:

发表评论